1. It is not my job to be sexy for you.
2. It is not my job to make you happy.
3. It is not my job to make you feel good.
4. It is not my job to make you feel good enough.
5. It is not my job to make you feel appreciated.
6. I don’t need you. You don’t need me.
8. It is not my job to make excuses for you.
9. It is not my job to keep you fulfilled.
10. I cannot protect you from the consequences of your actions.
You can try to do these things for your significant other. I did. But not only is it not your job, it is impossible. You can’t make someone else feel/be/do anything, ever. I learned this the hard way.
These things are not part of the recipe for a happy or healthy relationship. You can’t be everything for someone else and you can’t expect someone else to be everything for you. That’s not what a relationship is about.
What is my job? To love myself. To love you. Love, just love -start and end with that.